HG-IBO BARBATOS CUSTOM COLOR

 IzumeruPlamodelkit

CUSTOM COLOR
HGIBO-BARBATOS

Hi guys~! Here my custom color 1/144 HG Barbaros from Gundam
Iron Blooded Orphans! I try new Spray Metalic Red that has
some white sparking on the red. Also layer with some
White Sparkling, that also add some more sparkling
as you can see at the red part. If you can see, there also 
have some at other than white part. The small white dot like dust.
I still learning to custom as far can i go. I would like to share some of my
work here! Hope you guys enjoy! We learn and We share!

I and Putaro Decide to Build same gunpla this time~! Here you go, Scale 1/144 HG-IBO Barbatos.
Do check putaro work too~! at his blog at the link below.
PutaroGunpla Blog
Also Like our Facebook Page~! Gunpla EX!
at the link below~!
Gunpla EX

Thank you For your support~!



 























Dont Forget to check Putaro Gunpla Barbatos too~!
Here the link below!

Izumeru

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram